SpikeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpikeMS

A private Maplestory server that pwns and will be out very soon o.o or maby its already out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i got a new ideal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
manoman101

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-05

i got a new ideal Empty
PostSubject: i got a new ideal   i got a new ideal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:45 pm

ok so like i said in my other topic i made this event maybe only 2 or 3 weeks every friday maybe at 9 o clock so this is the event or my suggestion ok see he have all the bosses right ok how about we make a bosses kill out so like in this one place all the bosses r there and we like gether al of the mapler and when we get all the boses r there and then we pwned them i think that would be fun
Back to top Go down
backstabz

Number of posts : 6

i got a new ideal Empty
PostSubject: Hm   i got a new ideal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:27 am

Yeah, Before we figure out events, It's going to be atleast a week, or Maximum at two weeks, To get the bugs, Glitches, and make sure all skills work, Make sure the spawn rate of the monsters is the same, But again, Great idea, I'm sure Kate/Zach/Paki will look into it.
Back to top Go down
theodore58
Admin
theodore58

Number of posts : 16

i got a new ideal Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got a new ideal   i got a new ideal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:33 am

thats a good i dea i will make sure it will happen ok
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru.

Shikamaru.

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-06

i got a new ideal Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got a new ideal   i got a new ideal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:39 pm

theodore58 wrote:
thats a good i dea i will make sure it will happen ok

Non Proper admin i will Report u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i got a new ideal Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got a new ideal   i got a new ideal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got a new ideal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpikeMS  :: Spike Community :: Polls-