SpikeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpikeMS

A private Maplestory server that pwns and will be out very soon o.o or maby its already out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About me --- =

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
backstabz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-05

About me --- = Empty
PostSubject: About me --- =   About me --- = I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:37 am

Well, My names Josh.
- I'm 17 Years old
- I live in New York (Northern)
- I love to hangout with friends // Play MMO Games // Football // Fishing // Hunting
- I'm currently taking an under-graded College course class for Criminal Justice, And after my 2 years, I'll take my 5 Credits I received for taking the class, and head to college to major in it.
- I plan to be a DEC officer (Equivalant to a Game Warden) if that doesn't work out, State Trooper it is.
- I'm currently in 11th Grade, So I'm a Junior.
- I have a myspace (www.myspace.com/daishue)
- I have an AIM : L0st in t1m3
- If you want to get to know me more, IM me on my AIM Screen name, or Hit me up on Myspace

------------------------------ SpikeMS FTW!----------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
angelflower
Admin
angelflower

Number of posts : 14

About me --- = Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me --- =   About me --- = I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:59 pm

OHH HEY =D! WElcome to SpikeMS =D
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Admin

Number of posts : 9

About me --- = Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me --- =   About me --- = I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:47 am

Wow looks like you have a great life Smile

Now thats a keeper to our server Lol.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About me --- = Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me --- =   About me --- = I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About me --- =
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpikeMS  :: Spike Community :: About You-
Jump to: